I am wanting to do a Comprehensive Teacher Training Course in Pilates.
I am not wanting to change careers, but only to gain more knowledge and more experience in order to help myself and help other people suffering from sport injuries, back problems, etc. and also to create a fit and healthy lifestyle that I can share with everyone..
I would really appreciate your support.
(1) I need guinea pigs to fulfill my 500 hours of study, practice, observation and apprentice teaching;
(2) I need a support structure to keep me accountable, encouraged and to follow my progress during this course; and last but not least,
(3) I need piggy banks willing to help me pay for this course.
You can choose to be one or more of those things, or none of those things. Just send me an email at jessi.heydenrych@gmail.com.
But let me tell you a little more about the course...
| "Support Structure" |
More than simply a program of study, the BASI CTTC is an enduring foundation for a career in Pilates, with graduates qualified to teach up to an
advanced level on the full complement of standard equipment including the
Mat work.
It is a rigorous and demanding program of study, practice, apprenticeship and observation, which will qualify you for a career at the highest levels of the Pilates Method. Students completing the course, receive one of the most respected certificates in the industry.
The program includes several unique methodologies that have made the BASI teacher training the most contemporary and exciting of its kind.
The course requires approximately 500 hours of study, practice, observation, apprentice teaching and an assessment procedure. The process of becoming a skilled teacher is highly individual and BASI encourages each individual to work at his or her own pace. The goal is to develop excellence in each and every person, irrespective of how long it takes. All courses, no matter where they are held, are under the supervision of BASI Pilates and conform with BASI Pilates policies and procedures.
Why do I want to do this course?
Upon the completion of this course, i will be qualified to:
- Work according to the principles of Pilates and introduce these tenets to clients and students.
- Assess the posture and posture types, as well as detect postural deviations
- Solve problems and provide effective exercise solutions for many physical conditions
- Compile comprehensive and safe Pilates programs, tailored to individual needs
- Use the BASI Block System to successfully administer individual and group sessions
- Analyse and understand the Pilates exercises, based on anatomical and biomechanical principles
- Demonstrate at a high level the cast repertoire of classic Pilates exercises, as well as a wide range of original BASI exercises
- Use the full line of major Pilates apparatus, including the revolutionary Avalon system
- Modify exercises according to the needs and goals of the individual
- Work with specific populations and be equipped to embark on BASI Advanced Education courses.
I really want to add to my skills, and as most of you know, i LOVE teaching and helping people grow and rise up to their full potential. A healthy body, healthy mind, healthy spirit. I want to be able to give back and bless people.
How can you help?
Please contact me on how you would like to help in one of the three ways I mentioned above. Something that I would really appreciate the most is knowing that you support me, would like to encourage me and follow my next journey.
Have questions?
If you have any questions, just email me whenever and I will gladly answer them for you!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Grace and love,

No comments:
Post a Comment